Answered By: Arryn S. Last Updated: Dec 11, 2018 Views: 262
To suspend a hold from the online catalogue:
1. Log in to your account using your library card and PIN number.
2. Under My Account select the Holds tab.
3. Click the checkbox next to the book(s) you wish to suspend.
4. Click the Suspend Hold(s) button. You will be prompted to select the date you wish to suspend the hold until.
Once you've selected the date, click Suspend.
To suspend a eBook hold in Overdrive:
1. Log in to your OverDrive account using your library barcode number (no spaces) and PIN.
2. Go to Account, then Holds on the left hand side.
3. Click the Options button beside the title you wish to suspend.
4. Select Suspend Hold, and select the length of time you wish to suspend the hold for.
5. Click Submit.
You can also call your local branch and they will suspend your hold for you.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!
Contact Winnipeg Public Library: