Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 31, 2018 Views: 1306
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2018 Views: 1306
- Online access to your library account allows you to:
- view library material currently checked out or overdue
- view due dates for library material
- view fines owing
- renew library material
- request library material that is checked out or at another branch
- view the status of your requests
- change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
How do I log in?
- Go to My Account and log in using your library barcode and PIN.
- Your library barcode is located on the front of your library card and is 14 digits long.
- In most cases, your PIN is the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Please contact your local library if you do not remember your PIN.
If you cannot log in, please note that...
- If your telephone number has changed, it is possible that your PIN is still the last four digits of your previous number.