Answered By: Reegan B. Last Updated: May 08, 2018 Views: 112
You can now update your library account so that it will keep track of what you've borrowed. Here's how to do it:
- Log in to your account in the Library catalogue
- After you have logged in, click on the "Personal Information" tab
- Select "Preferences"
- Select "Enabled" beside "Record my checkout history"
- Click on the box to have a check mark beside "Show my checkout history"
- Click on the Update button to save these changes.
To see what you have checked out, visit the Checkouts tab and then click on "Checkout History". Note: Items borrowed before you enabled this feature will not show up in the Checkout History list. The system will only start recording them after you have turned this option on.