Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 1147
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 1147
- Local faxing of a few pages is free at all branches. Ask staff for assistance.
- You may have to wait for a staff person to be available to send your fax.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee receipt of the fax by the receiver.
- For Millennium Library go to the Library Administration Office, 8:30 am – 4:15 pm only, Monday to Friday.
- We cannot send long-distance faxes. Faxes to toll-free numbers are acceptable.
- We cannot accept incoming faxes.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!
Contact Winnipeg Public Library: