Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 139
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 139
When using Library computers, you are free to bring in files and open them for editing, or create new files and save them. Here are the options and limitations:
- You can open files from or save files to:
- USB drives (also known as thumb drives or flash drives)
- web-based email accounts
- Online file storage sites such as Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Files cannot be saved to or opened from a CD.
- Files created using Word Perfect cannot be opened, unless they have been saved as an RTF or TXT file.
- If you need to attach a file that you have created to an email message in a web-based email account, save the file to the folder on the computer called "Word." You must provide your own email account.
- Any files save to the computer's temporary "Word" folder will be deleted after you log out.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!