Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 185
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 185
Your library membership card gives you free access to computers and Internet access in any of our 20 library branches.
- Resources on the computers in the Library include:
- Internet access
- Library research databases
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- The Library has both 30-minute and 120-minute computer stations available. With your library card you can use the computers for up to 120 minutes a day (two hours). This total includes use at all branches in the system.
- To book a computer and/or log in, you need your library barcode and PIN (usually the last four digits of your telephone number).
- With your Library card, you can book a computer up to seven calendar days in advance.
- You are responsible for all activities on your library card. Misuse of computers and Internet services will result in restricted or suspended privileges. Use your own card to use library computers.
- Computer and Internet use is free but there is a cost for printing.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!
Contact Winnipeg Public Library: