Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2016     Views: 230

You can be notified about requests and overdue items either by email or through our telephone messaging system.

  • If you want to change/update your notification method (i.e., if your phone number or email address changes, or if you want to switch from one notification method to the other), you can do so by contacting your local branch by phone or in person
  • You will need your library card number to access your account
  • If asking in person, you can also use a piece of identification (See What is acceptable identification?)

Related FAQ Entries

    Related Guides

    Ask Your Question By Email

    Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!