Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 930
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 930
- Your library membership card is valid for three years, after which time it expires and needs to be renewed.
- Library cards must be renewed in person at a library branch.
- If you are not physically able to renew your card in person, you may ask a designate to do so on your behalf. You must provide the designate with a letter of permission, your library card and acceptable identification.
- Acceptable identification (See What is acceptable identification?) must be shown.
- All outstanding fees and charges must be paid at the time of renewal.
- Once a year you will be asked to show current identification to confirm your address and pay outstanding fees and charges.
- Non-Resident cards are different and must be renewed annually.