Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 119
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 119
- Any business or other organization (including schools and day cares) located in Winnipeg may apply for a library membership known as a corporate membership.
- To apply for a corporate membership, submit a signed letter from the director of your organization on official letterhead. This letter requests a corporate membership in the name of the organization and names a contact person who will be responsible for the membership card. Mail, email or drop off the letter at any branch.
- All rules regarding fines, fees and loan periods apply to corporate memberships.
- Corporate memberships are valid for three years and are subject to an annual address check as for all memberships.
- A corporate card can be used to borrow up to 100 items.
- For more information, Library membership for organizations / Adhésion des organismes à la Bibliothèque.