Answered By: Reegan B. Last Updated: Jul 26, 2017 Views: 96
Search, check out, and read the best in magazines on your computer through RBdigital! Here are the steps to follow:
1. Login to or Register with RBdigital through the library website
Connect to RBdigital through the library website. You can browse the title list before setting up an account, but you will need an account to borrow and download issues.
Log in if you already have an account or click "Create New Account" to register.
Important: If you used Zinio with Winnipeg Public Library in the past, your username and password has been transferred to RBdigital, so you do not need to register for a new account. Use your old Zinio username and password to log in. (Go to Step 3.)
2. Enter Account Information
Your account is easy to create. Enter your library card number and then you'll be taken to a page that asks you to create a username and password.
3. Browse or Search the Magazine Collection
You can browse or search the magazine collection.
1. Use the Title Search filter to locate magazines by title (even partial word matches)
2. Use the All Genres drop down to locate magazines by topic
3. Use the All Languages drop down to find magazines in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German or Chinese
4. Browse through all magazines by clicking page by page
4. Borrowing an eMagazine
When you find a title that you’re interested in, you can:
a. Checkout immediately by either clicking on the checkout icon at the bottom right corner of a magazine cover, or,
b. Click on the issue cover and be taken to the magazine details page where you can checkout the current issue, plus find back issues.
5. Read an eMagazine
A screen will pop-up letting you know that you have successfully checked out a magazine.
To start reading, click START READING. Your magazine will open in a new window, where you can read it cover to cover, plus explore the magazine through different ways.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Ask Us! for help.