Answered By: Reegan B. Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016 Views: 37
Before you can log in to the app you need to sign up. The same sign up process needs to happen for each app (NML and NML Jazz). Here are the steps:
1. Visit the Winnipeg Public Library’s Music Subject Guide and select Naxos Music Library or Naxos Jazz.
2. Enter your library barcode (without spaces) in the "Enter Passcode" box and then click "Login". (NOTE: If you're in one of our libraries, you'll automatically skip this step.)
3. Click on "Playlists", and then click on "Sign up".
4. Complete the form. (The email address and password that you enter into this form will become your app log in information.)
5. You will be sent an email from Naxos. Sign in to your email account. Click the link in the Naxos email to activate your account.
6. Log in to the app.
Congratulations! You're now ready to save personal playlists, and enjoy NML everywhere through the mobile app!