Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 15, 2016 Views: 40
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2016 Views: 40
- Photocopiers are available in all branches of the Winnipeg Public Library.
- Photocopies cost $0.25 for 8.5 × 11 (letter) and 8.5 x 14 (legal) sized paper.
- A colour photocopier is available on the third floor of the Millennium Library. Colour copies cost $0.85/page.
- Payment for all photocopies (including colour copies) is made with cash using the coin-operated box attached to the photocopier.
Scan to Email
- All photocopiers offer a Scan to Email feature, which allows you to scan documents and email them as an attachment.
- There is no cost for the Scan to Email service.
- You must have a valid recipient email address for this service to function.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!
Contact Winnipeg Public Library: