Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 12, 2016 Views: 91
To reserve a computer in one of our 20 library branches, you can use the Online Booking Page or go in person to any computer in our branches that is showing the library catalogue or the Winnipeg Public Library website.
From the Book a Library Computer page, follow these instructions:
- Click on the blue Book a Library Computer box
- Type in your 14-digit library card number and your four-digit PIN (What is my PIN?)
- Select a branch from the dropdown menu
- Click on Search by PC Type
- Use the drop-down menus to select the PC Type and the date you want to use the computer
- Note: you can book only seven calendar days in advance
- When you have made your choices, click Search
- You will see a list of available times.
- To book the computer, click on the word "available" beside the time you want
- You will receive a message: The booking was successful
- Click OK; you will be shown the Booking Confirmation Screen
- Remember to write down the Workstation Name so you can locate the computer in the library
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!
Contact Winnipeg Public Library: