Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Nov 16, 2015 Views: 79
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2015 Views: 79
Your library membership card gives you free access to computers and Internet access in any of our 20 library branches.
- Resources on the computers in the Library include:
- Internet access
- Library research databases
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- The Library has both 30-minute and 60-minute computer stations available. With your library card you can use the computers for 90 minutes a day. This total includes use at all branches in the system.
- To book a computer and/or log in, you need your library barcode and PIN (usually the last four digits of your telephone number).
- With your Library card, you can book a computer up to seven calendar days in advance.
- If you lend your membership card to someone else to use you are still responsible for Internet misuse and could have computer privileges restricted or suspended.
- Computer and Internet use is free but there is a cost for printing.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!
Contact Winnipeg Public Library: