Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Nov 12, 2015 Views: 115
Answered By: Sophie Firby
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2015 Views: 115
Printers are available in all branches of the Winnipeg Public Library.
- Documents can be printed in black & white only in either single- or double-sided formats.
- Printing costs $0.25 / page. Cost per page is per impression, not per sheet of paper, so double-sided pages cost $0.50.
- In order to pay for printing, you must use exact change. Payment can not be made with bills or credit cards at this time.
To send a document to the printer, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Print" icon.
- You will be asked to enter your library card number and PIN to send the print job; this is to protect your document at the print station so that no one else can access it.
- Non-members are welcome to create and use a generic guest login to send their print jobs to the print station.
- The printing software will display the number of pages and cost for each document before you send the file to the printer.
- You will be charged for blank pages that you send, so please verify the number before confirming.
At the Print Station:
- Your print job can be released at any public print station in your branch location.
- Enter your library card number and PIN (or guest ID) at the print station in order to release the job.
- If you have entered your card number or PIN incorrectly, you will not be able to retrieve the print job.
- Unclaimed print jobs are set to expire after 2 hours.
Related FAQ Entries
Ask Your Question By Email
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Us!