Answered By: Sophie Firby Last Updated: Jul 12, 2016 Views: 1415
Most library materials can be renewed. You can extend the due date of your items through any of the following methods:
- Speak to Library staff in the returns/checkouts area of any Library branch
On a mobile device:
- Install the WPL TO Go app, free to download through your device’s app store
- Select My Account on the app and log in with your library card number and PIN
- Go to My Account online and log in with your library card number and PIN
- If you do not have internet access, you can use any of the search stations or Internet computers in our 20 library branches
- Call TeleMessaging ; Télémessagerie, our telephone messaging system, at 204-986-4657 [in Winnipeg] or 1-866-826-4454 [Canada/U.S., toll free]
You will need your library card to renew your material, whether in person, online or by phone.
- Some items (such as Book Club Kits and Preschool Packs) cannot be renewed.
- The number of times an item can be renewed varies. For more information, check our Membership Guide / Guide destiné aux membres.
- Renewals need to be completed before midnight on the day the item is due, or there will be an overdue fine assessed.